Sunday, April 1, 2012

Upset at the Government : National Language

     I disagree with having a bi-lingual nation! I am outraged by the fact that they want to change the primary language to Spanish, over the fact that TOO MANY illegals and legal aliens are occupying a great deal of America. I am already up set at the fact that they are here in the first place. I remember under 10 years ago... I was a patriot to America. I was all about America and pride in this nation, even though a great deal of the people mess it up anyway. I was still in favor of this place... until I noticed there are too many Hispanics are up here, taking all of our stuff. I am not blaming them for stuff like that, I am just upset at the fact it is like that now. There are some good ones out there, but the ones I have met, and I mean a lot of them, are not good at all. Now that the nation is how it is now, with all the filth still, but it will just add to conflict if you just up and change the nation's language, with all of this I might just turn against the place. This is not a threat to the nation, I am just trying to get my opinion through. The Spaniards did not come here first, the English did. We should not have to change the language because people who do not belong here want you to. You do not give a kid a bucket of sugar just because they wanted it now do you? Do not change the language please? Me and several other normal English-speaking Americans will appreciate it a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment