Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Me - I am against Amnesty

     You can call me a loser all you want to, but I am against Amnesty and I have been for a long time. You can tell me to get out of here all you want to, but I am still going to be against it anywhere I go. It is my opinion and my own little fact about myself.
     Amnesty definition basically, in simple terms, means being pardoned from an offence, such as a doing something wrong while in political status and being pardoned because you can pretty much bribe with your politically earned money. Another example, the one I am looking at mostly, is being pardoned from being in the country without correct earned papers.
     Amnesty is plaguing the country of the United States like the Swine Flu and is spreading as contagious as the SARS virus. It itself is like a cancerous disease. It is like the old but true tactic of "Monkey see, monkey do" that as far as I know, only children should follow.
     There are just too damn many people coming into this country illegally and getting away with it. It is almost like a roach come into your house and you deciding to let it house itself in your pantry, let it eat your food and taint it, letting it have thousands of creepy little children, and you just let them all take over your own little house. Not so pleasant sounding now is it? I am not of any descent of intrusion like that unless you would like to count against me the European heritage. Then again, I am made up of nine races total. You can pick at me for that all you want to. Your criticism can not change how I see things, and what I see happen to others.
     I am not really a fan of unwanted guests getting what they want for free. It is like stealing. Also along those lines, not to be specific on the race or call out anyone at all, but I shall refer to the government wanting to change the national language. They want to change the national language because of the immigration rates are so high with those speaking Spanish. I, being against amnesty, and being born in the wretched, trashed-up America we have today, do not approve. I know a good bit of people also who are right in the same seat as I am. The seat we are sitting on it getting quite crowded too, and it might break. We do not like when intruders come in and change every damn thing. I feel as bad as my Native heritage did when my European heritage came in and changed everything. I also feel as bad as when my African heritage was changed by my European heritage too.
     Stop Amnesty. I do not want to see my born language change before my eyes. I do not want my ancestors lying down as they did before. I have no Hispanic heritage in me, and I hope that it wont happen from an over-population and force to change from the Hispanic side. I do not hate a race and I do not favor, but I will be one to fight against Amnesty. Even if I was in their situation, being an immigrant, I would still try my best to change to that place's standards. I would not try to change them, and I would listen. I respect that they are a country nice enough to let me in, and I strive to be happy among other happy people in their native lands. If I am going to be an immigrant in another country, the least I can do is know that I went there on my own will and even if by force, I will try to be able to communicate properly.
     I have run into too fucking many illegals in this country, and what can I do about this? I have to sit my ass down and watch these people who can not speak a lick of English come into my life and get free shelter that could be used for an actual citizen, health care that could be better off in the hands of some citizen who can spell the words 'Health Care'. They get free money that a lot of us people could really use, and not have to suffer on below-minimum wage. They also get to repopulate and keep their children even if in high numbers and they are counted legal for being born. This place is not an incubator for intruders, and it is definitely not the proper means to have a child. Imagine being the child of an immigrant couple and in America. Can you imagine being told (even though they don't), "You were brought into this world to keep us in this country. You are pretty much a ticket. Thank you son/daughter for letting me use you for free stuff." It's like damn... are you serious?
     I am personally a fan of a page on Facebook even, and it is called "Stop Amnesty" and here is a link if you want to like it too.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Amnesty/412627778833810?fref=ts
     I hope you can understand and if you are against Amnesty too, just know you surely are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment