Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random Post #3 - My common dreams

     My wish for my future is to be an artist... maybe more. I want to try to be a lot of different things because I have several talents. Most of the time I feel I wont go anywhere at all with my skills and my dreams. A lot of my dreams and my main dream is one of the most common and most looked upon. I wish to be an artist, commissioned, but a lot of people wish to join the field of arts. Arts are not just consisting of drawing, painting, and sculptures. Arts can also include anything at all that is creative and using your right brain. Dance is an art. Theater is an art, it is acting, actors and common. Singing is an art. Band skills whether it be sheet music writing, playing an instrument, and even without being in a band, it is still an art. Poetry is an art along with writing in general. It can be from poems, to short stories, to novellas, to novels, to tomes upon tomes of writing but yet still, it is an art. We all knows drawing and painting, sculpture, carvings, printmaking, blue printing, interior and exterior design of any and everything is also an art. Everything that is made with your mind creatively with your own thought is an art. Now, who can tell me that they have no art skills in them at all? Not a single one... It is rare.
     I have the simple little talents I have involving all of the art types listed. I can do any and all art forms with a fair and/or exceptional ease. There is one problem though. I like to do a lot of my stuff by myself and with my own materials and such that I obtain. Everything I love to do most in art forms are made by my own two hands. Not a lot of people like to have such effort put into their art unless they are like my type of people, who like to work for their recognition. This is a problem to me because of the fact that a LOT of people like to do more digital art and editing than doing their own stuff. Copyright is a problem sometimes with people who like this kind of art. I have a good feeling I will go nowhere in life all because I love to do things that wont involve 'cheating' with the computer. With a lot of computer generated stuff, it seems to be effortless. I have done computer art before and I just do not like it that much. It is becoming even more favorable though because of the rise in technology advancement. Where am I to fit in if I do the same old 'pencil and paper' tactics? Where will us 'workers' fit in within this art business? I really wish to become an artist, but at this technological phase I am stuck in competition with, what will I do with my dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment