Sunday, February 19, 2012

Random Post 1

     Some people create blogs to complain. Some create blogs to get something off of their chest. Some even may post blogs just to post blogs. I post things on Facebook and other places because of all of those reasons.

     Interesting some may be. Some may be a bit unusual. Some may be important or serious. Mine are a mix a lot of the time. Nothing unusual, am i not right?

     It is actually kind of cool to watch and read what others do and say. I observe people all of the time just to try to figure out why people act certain ways. I like to read body language and study it. Speaking of such activity I have, I am currently trying to understand the human mind better to better understand non-verbal communication. If you tried it, it may seem a bit hard to do, but to others it will seem easy.
    
     I also like to study the fears of the average person. I myself don't have a lot of fears, but the ones I do have are unusual. Have you ever heard of a person who is afraid of Ladybugs? I am also afraid of mosquitoes, bees, and centipedes. If I see a centipede, I run from it, then come back and try to kill it from a distance. That is the same with mosquitoes, bees, and ladybugs. Just like how a lot of people I know are scared of spiders. No, I am not scared of spiders. Aren't I just a unique person?

This here was one of my soon to come Random Post.

-Brii

No comments:

Post a Comment