Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Upset at Government : Weight Concerns

     I sit at home sometimes and wonder... why do commercials promote so many things to having less this and less that? I understand that people these days all over America are overweight. My concern is not of weight loss, but of my own personal problem of being underweight. I am frustrated by the fact that they are only being one-sided. I myself and others I know are underweight, because of some things they sell these days aren't helping us. They are all based on losing weight instead of gaining. I want to ask them about what I should do and what others my weight range should do about all of this. I cannot walk into a simple store... expecting to look for something that could possibly help me with gaining, without turning around and everywhere I look, there is something, at least ten things about "Now With Less Calories!" and "No Sugar" and "Fat Free" labels. It is starting to make me sick and worried of my own health. It is hard to find something that could possibly help me with this problem since they decided to turn almost all if not all merchandise into less than needed for people like me. I am told I am going to have surgery soon on my jaw. After the surgery, my mouth is going to be basically wired/banded shut up heal. What am I to do then? Others I have talked to about the surgery have told me to try to gain as much weight as I can before it happens, because of the fact that when it happens, I am most likely, with my metabolism rate so high, gonna lose 15-20lbs or more when I have my mouth shut up and I can barely eat. The companies and corporations that are producing things with less everything now, are not helping. My BMI (Body Mass Index) is under weight by 2pts than I should be. Yeah, I think they should at least change some things around or close it off and sell it to people who actually need it, rather than just mess with it all at once and damage the few others in the USA suffering from being underweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment